Parvat Decorative Wooden Tray with Metal Side Handles
Maravi Decorative Wooden Tray
A serving tray like no other. Beautifully carved from mango wood to a distressed solid finish, this oblong serving tray can be used as a fruit tray in a kitchen, or a dessert server for guests, but it’s a must have for every Eastern chic loving home.
With sturdy silver handles and generous surface space, this tray is for every kitchenware enthusiast.
- Beautifully designed with comfortable handles. Sturdy and practical.
- A brilliant piece for serving fish and sushi on salad beds. Makes food look good!
- Great for arranging candles on and rose petals for that romantic breakfast in bed.
- An excellent accessory in a bookshop or antique shop.
- Perfect as a serving tray in restaurants and space saving too. Serve your gourmet burgers, mini pies and starters on a trendy ‘naked platter.’
- Comes with rubber washers at the bottom that prevent the tray from sliding and causing spillages. Unlike most trays which are melamine, glass or plastic, this won’t scratch your table or slip on glass/gloss tables.
- Easy wipe clean surface.
|Country of origin:||India|
|Material:||Mango Wood & Metal|
|Dimensions:||L: 61cm x W: 17cm x H: 6cm|