A calling to all lost travellers and explorers! This quirky brass compass comes in a smooth crafted wooden box to keep it cherished for that special person.
- Stunning rose gold coloured sundial in contrast to burnished copper gives this compass a colourful flair.
- Exudes character and eccentricity and will be a delight to the collection of a grandparent or mature relative.
- An ideal accessory for a teenage child’s room or a home library/study.
- Lovingly protected by sustainable Mango wood box
- Makes fantastic memorabilia for an anchor-man, retired Navy office or a person who enjoys life on open waters.
|Material:||Brass and Mango Wood|
|Compass Dimensions:||Dia: 12cm x Height: 4.5cm|
|Box Dimensions:||L: 15.5cm x W: 15.5cm x H: 7cm|
We offer free express delivery to UK addresses, this includes Northern Ireland, remote areas and Channel islands. If express delivery is not available in your area we will use the fastest service available to us.
We also ship to France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, USA and Australia. International shipping will cost extra. Costs are calculated at checkout.
Once you place your order, we will pick your items from our warehouse, and pack them for dispatch. If the order is placed by 12pm (GMT) then we will try our best to dispatch the same day otherwise it will be dispatched the next working day. Our warehouse team works Monday to Friday (except UK bank holidays)
We are happy to exchange or refund goods within 90 days of delivery. If for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your item, please contact our customer service team on 0116 2763196* or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently with a positive outcome. We accept returns for an exchange or refund provided the item(s) are returned in brand new and resalable condition with its original packaging.