Chateau Baroque Clock
This eye catching large antiquated black and gold clock is just the piece to complete the décor in a large room, be it a shop floor, lounge or hotel lobby/dining area.
Metal with a scrubbed black and gold painted finish, it’s colossal design means you can place it in any large space, to stop the room looking empty. Roman numerals finish off the chic look. Also has distinct burnished gold finish on the hands, along with rustic patches all around the clock face.
- Perfect for bed and breakfasts, shabby chic inns, conference rooms, event rooms. Excellent as a showpiece in a white bedroom.
- The unique distressed look requires no maintenance. Looks better as it ages.
- The rugged look on the face is every furniture collectors dream. Just the piece to set the tone in a hotel lobby, hair and beauty boutique, interior design studio.
- The colour and look goes with any room. Put in a dark room for an affluent air or pastel painted room to grace it with Paris chic.
- Big numerals make it easy to tell the time from a distance. Excellent for great hallways and corridors or a trendy coffee shop.
- An excellent gift for that eccentric personality who is always hard to shop for!
|Battery:||1 x AA (not included)|
|Dial:||Gold Roman numerals|
|Dimensions:||Dia: 80cm x D: 2.5cm|
We offer free express delivery to UK addresses, this includes Northern Ireland, remote areas and Channel islands. If express delivery is not available in your area we will use the fastest service available to us.
We also ship to France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, USA and Australia. International shipping will cost extra. Costs are calculated at checkout.
Once you place your order, we will pick your items from our warehouse, and pack them for dispatch. If the order is placed by 12pm (GMT) then we will try our best to dispatch the same day otherwise it will be dispatched the next working day. Our warehouse team works Monday to Friday (except UK bank holidays)
We are happy to exchange or refund goods within 90 days of delivery. If for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your item, please contact our customer service team on 0116 2763196* or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently with a positive outcome. We accept returns for an exchange or refund provided the item(s) are returned in brand new and resalable condition with its original packaging.