Burphu Magazine Rack with Metal Jali and Carved Sections
Magazine Rack Metal Jali With Handle
A beautifully solid accessory to finish off any room, be it your bedroom, hallway, study, conservatory or lounge. This magazine rack comes with a sturdy handle for those who like to take their reading with them around the home.
Carved out of Mango wood, a recently discovered sustainable wood that is sourced from Mango fruit trees. This wood is becoming increasingly popular with furniture designers. The nature of the wood lends a kaleidoscope of colours be it light oak or rich walnut, it gives a unique variety not afforded by any other tree. And because it’s sustainably sourced, you can rest assured you’re doing your bit for the environment.
- A generous size to hold thicker magazines, catalogues and files.
- Stunningly carved contrasting wood and cast iron effect floral design.
- Distinctive to fit in anywhere.
- Can be used for anything, literature, paper caddy, magazines, newspapers or just something to store useful bits in around the home.
- Perfect Mother’s Day gift or housewarming present.
- Excellent display item in shops to arrange jewellery, scarves, old books. Gives a shabby chic vintage air.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Material:||Mango Wood & Metal Jali Cast Iron|
|Dimensions:||L: 42cm x W: 18cm x H: 35cm|